When you are looking for a specific item for your home, chances are, you can find it at Bed Bath and Beyond. They have an extensive array of items for a home, including those items for the bedroom, bathroom, living area, kitchen and the outdoors. Before you head over to your local store, it is beneficial to find a Bed Bath and Beyond coupon online, which can save you a significant amount of money on your purchase. There are many ways to obtain discounts for this popular store that you should know before you head out.
What Type of Coupon are Available?
Bed Bath and Beyond coupon codes are available in a variety of denominations. You can find them available for bed bath and beyond coupons 20% off of one item as well as $5 or $15 off of your entire purchase. There is also a 10% off coupon. All are available in paper form, typically from a mailer or your local newspaper as well as in electronic form, on your computer or mobile phone. The coupons that this store offers are only good for in-store purchases, even though you will find a Bed Bath and Beyond coupon online, when you read the fine print you will see that it is for in-store use only. They do offer a price match guarantee, however, which allows you to get the online price for an item, in the store. You must have the ad for the item with you when you ask for the price match guarantee.
How to Get Coupon for Bed Bath and Beyond
The large variety of coupons that are available for this great store makes it easy to get your hands on them when you are ready to shop. In many cases they are sent directly to you, but in some cases you will need to find them yourself.
- Mailers – Most Bed Bath and Beyond stores mail them on a regular basis to homes near its store. They come as a standalone or attached to a sales flyer. Always make sure to go through any flyers that come to your home to determine if it contains a coupon.
- Sunday paper – Look for them in your local Sunday paper. They are typically on the last page of the store’s ad.
- Sign up Online – If you are not receiving the store’s flyers or coupons in the mail, go online and sign up for their circulars to be mailed to your home. While you are there, you can sign up to receive discounts electronically as well.
If you receive the coupons in the mail or in the paper, save them because this is one of the few stores that still accepts expired coupons! This means that you can use as many of the 20% off of one item coupons as you have items. This policy is up to each individual store. If you are unsure, call your store ahead of time or talk to the store manager when you are at the store to find out if it is their policy to accept them.
Getting Electronic Coupons
The coupons are also easy to obtain electronically. It is important to know that you will need to allow at least one week for the coupons to start showing up in your email or as a text message. If you know that you are going to be shopping at this store, try to plan ahead and sign up for the email newsletter or text messages ahead of time. Typically within 7 days you will receive a link to print a 20% off of one item savings certificate on a mobile device or on your computer. The emails and text messages will continue to come to you after your initial coupon arrives. Make sure to provide a valid email address know that you will receive text messages from the store; they typically send 2-3 per month.
Tips Regarding the Use of Coupons
Every store has their own requirements for the use of coupons and Bed Bath and Beyond is no exception, although their coupons are typically a bit more flexible than those from other stores.
- Read your Bed Bath and Beyond coupon very carefully. The savings certificates, which are usually what the 20 percent off coupons are called, are only good for in-store purchases. This means that you cannot use them online.
- Coupons need to be in their original format, copies are not accepted.
- Only one coupon is allowed per item, but multiple coupons can sometimes be used in one transaction, per the store’s discretion. If this is the case at your store, you can use one coupon per item that you are purchasing.
- Coupons cannot be used on gift cards.
- Some Bed Bath and Beyond stores accept competitor coupons. Some stores even accept expired competitor ones.
- You can use your coupons for previous purchases. If you forget your coupon at home or find a coupon after your purchase, you can bring the item, receipt and coupon back to your local store to get the difference refunded to you.
Many people have only good things to say about this store and also make it their favorite shopping destination because of their generous discounts and excellent customer service. Bed bath and beyond gives you many different ways to save but everyone’s favorite remains the 20% off discounts